How to Download and Install Norton Device Security?
Norton Security safeguards your computer system, laptops, tablets, mobile phones and other devices from harmful viruses, spyware, etc which can do damage to your computer system. Norton antivirus software scans your computer system regularly and detects all the malicious malware and other viruses. If Norton Security detects any virus Or anything suspicious then it immediately alerts you.
Norton Security protects all your personal data and credentials. Norton security blocks all the online phishing which try to get access to your personal information such as bank details, password and username. While browsing online you may click on any malicious link which can hack your device. Therefore to protect your device you must download the Norton security.
Steps to Download Norton Security
- Check that you have a good internet connection.
- Now, the first step is to get yourself registered on Norton Account.
- Visit the official site of Norton Security to make a new account i.e. www.mynorton.com.
- Now, type the valid email address (which is active) and create a strong password.
- If the users already have a Norton Security account then they can sign in with the registered email address and password.
- Go to the Norton Security webpage, the official page of Norton Security will be displayed on your screen.
- Select the “Norton Antivirus Download” option and then enter the product key.
- Now, agree to all the terms and conditions and select “Download”.
- After downloading the Norton Security, complete all the given steps on your screen.
Steps to Install Norton Security
- After downloading the Norton Security in your computer system, go to the download folder and select the Norton file to install it on your PC.
- Open the browser and run the installer.
- In the next step, choose the “Continue” option.
- Complete all the instructions mentioned on your computer screen to finish the Norton installation process of Norton Security.
Norton Security runs instantly when you switch on your computer system. Norton Security blocks all the suspicious links or anything harmful until you allow them to enter. You must update Norton Security regularly to protect your computer system from all the new viruses, malware, spyware, etc.